Keep in touch for more details on the AHFE 2017 International Conference, which is to be held in Westin Los Angeles, California, USA, on July 17-21 and is to be sponsored by Quantum Code.
Sunday, July 20, 2014
The Mind Near The Edge: A Novel View of Brain Function
Professor Dante R. Chialvo
Keynote Address will be held at the “Auditorium Maximum” near Market Square
Address: ul. Krupnicza 33, Kraków, Poland.
Dress is Business Casual.
For more information about the Keynote Address please click here
Registration desk open:
Friday, July 18 Time: 13:00 – 18:00 (Jagiellonian University- new campus)
Saturday, July 19 Time: 7:00 – 18:00 (Jagiellonian University-new campus)
Sunday, July 20 Time: 10:00 – 19:00 (Auditorium Maximum – near Market Square)
Monday, July 21 Time: 7:00 – 18:00 (Jagiellonian University-new campus)
Tuesday, July 22 Time: 7:30 – 16:00 (Jagiellonian University- new campus)
Wednesday, July 23 Time: 7:30 – 12:00 (Jagiellonian University-new campus)
Objective and Areas of Interest
You are cordially invited to participate in the 5th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics 2014 and the Affiliated Conferences, jointly held under one management and one registration, including:
- 1st International IBM Symposium on Human Factors, Software, and Systems Engineering
- 1st International Conference on Safety Management and Human Factors
- 1st International Conference on Human Factors and Sustainable Infrastructure
- 2nd International Conference on The Human Side of Service Engineering
- 2nd International Conference on Affective and Pleasurable Design
- 2nd International Conference on Human Factors in Transportation
- 2nd International Conference on Science, Technology, Higher Education, Society in the Conceptual Age: STHESCA
- 2nd International Conference on Ergonomics In Design
- 3rd International Conference on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare
- 3rd International Conference on Cross-Cultural Decision Making
- 3rd International Conference on Digital Human Modeling & Human Factors
- 15th International Conference on The Human Aspects of Advanced Manufacturing (HAAMAHA): Manufacturing Enterprises in a Digital World
The conference objective is to provide an international forum for the dissemination and exchange of scientific information on theoretical, generic, and applied areas of ergonomics, including, physical ergonomics, cognitive ergonomics, social and occupational ergonomics, cross- cultural aspects of decision making, ergonomics modeling and usability evaluation, human digital modeling, healthcare and special populations, safety management and human factors, and human side of service engineering.
This will be accomplished through the following six modes of communication: keynote presentation, parallel sessions, demonstration and poster sessions, tutorials, exhibitions, and meetings of special interest groups. The five-day conference will start with tutorials. The tutorials will be held on July 19-20, 2014. Tutorials will be offered (both half-day and full-day) at introductory, intermediate, and advanced levels covering the entire spectrum of the conference.
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by three independent referees from the international program boards. It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the conference.
Papers in the theoretical category should deal with models, concepts, and structures; papers in the generic category should present research results of broad applicability; and papers in the applied category should show how the demands of particular application areas shape the way generic research is translated into practical innovation.